National Rural Support Program (NRSP), Microfinance Bank Limited, Islamabad Qualification:
- Minimum BS 4 Years Degree. Preferably in IT/Information Security or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Must have at least 05 years of relevant experience. SOC Management, Cyber Security, Information Security Management skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implements and maintain the organizational Information Security Policies and Procedures.
- Manage overall information security program within the bank and Responsible for managing and executing the overall SOC operations, vulnerability assessments and penetration testing engagements within the bank.
- Monitors compliance with the organization’s information / cyber security policies and procedures among all employees, contractors and other third parties.
- Strictly adhere to and enforce change management policies and ensure compliance to the banks (e.g. Information Security) policies and regulations and report any breach of the same.
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 2
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major BS/BCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Information Security Management