Water and Sanitation Agency (WASA), Rawalpindi Qualification:
- B.S or B.Sc. in Civil Engineering from HEC recognized university registered with PEC
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the water sector related to civil components of large-scale projects.
- Responsible to supervise all unit activities pertaining to design and execution. It shall also include but not be limited to Hydraulics engineering aspects of SWTP transmission and distribution system as well as structural cum foundation design of allied components.
- Prepare the project plans, schedules and presentations and comment on the design, scheduling and suggest possible cost savings yet effective measures.
- Ensure implementation of the approved program of work and coordinate for removal of bottlenecks, if any.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team and individuals and ensure their on-going learning and development.
- Ensure compliance with relevant conditions of the contract through consultants. Manage and supervise all civil-related works for the smooth functioning of the project.
- Verification of civil work completed at the site by the contractor and input of PMC and processing their payments accordingly and Verify claims of the contractors and consultants related to the civil component of the project.
- Review and scrutiny of cost estimates and variations.
- Formulate SOPs for different components of the SWTP project operation and Arrange regular training for the staff.
- Analyze the project monitoring data, and formulate mitigation measures based on the extent of the abnormal data and Verify the structure design of the structural components of the project.
- Develop equipment maintenance plan according to SOPs / O&M Manual and Provide technical directions for the design and implementation of the project.
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Min 31
- Age Max 55
- Speciality 1 Civil