Fauji Foundation Services, Rawalpindi
- BCS/BCSE (Hons)/ MCS/MIT or equivalent
- 10+ years’ hands on experience in following areas: – Project Management. Team Management. Analysis & Design. Spring, Hibernate. Familiarity with Oracle Database & Forms, Support / Training
Duties & Responsibilities:
- managers monitor progress against intermediate and final development targets.
- Conducts regular team meetings to review progress and to identify potential obstacles to completion.
- monitor quality to ensure that products meet their technical and business objectives. Sufficient managerial skills as well as sufficient technical skills.
- Able to perform all necessary tasks related to company systems including troubleshooting any technical issues.
- Keeps the development team on track and provides day to day technical management and process guidance on development activities.
- Managing the delivery of multiple complex simultaneous system development projects from design to release. Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design perspective.
- City Rawalpindi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major BCS/MCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Min 35
- Age Max 50
- Speciality 1 CS
- Speciality 2 IT