Pakistan National Shipping Corporation, Karachi Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree from HEC recognized institute. Law degree shall be preferred
- Overall 10 years HR experience including 4 years’ experience in senior position in large size private or public sector industry effectively managed 300 plus personnel. Knowledge of providing HR consultation to Management in strategic staffing planning, compensation, training and labor relations with excellent skills of Leadership and team management. Good knowledge of corporate working. Ensure effective implementation of systems and processes resulting in delivering target set for the corporation and conformance to regulatory standards in the relevant functions.
- Coordinate, collaborate and ensure quality Human resources are available, especially those which are scarce in the local market, developing, retaining and training the required resources. Develop an environment conducive to people engagement, commitment and development and actively and visibly lead people and team’s development initiatives and policy implementation.
- Process selection, appointment, promotion, up-gradation, posting and transfer, confirmation, acceptance of resignation, retirement, suspension and removal/dismissal of shore employees and handling of Disciplinary cases, appeals and representations / grievances etc.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major MBA,LLB
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 50
- Speciality 1 HRM