Ministry of Energy, Petroleum Division, Islamabad Lump sum salary: Rs.300,000 / month Qualification:
- 16 years qualification in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing/Supply Chain from any HEC recognized Institution/ University.
- Minimum 03 years of post-qualification experience in marketing / supply chain / logistics.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyzing demand and supply of petroleum products and working out deficit import requirements.
- Review of POL stock maintenance by oil marketing companies and review of supply logistics and movement of petroleum products from main installations/ bulk oil depots to various locations.
- Establishment and operation of strategic oil storages.
- Policy formulation in relation to POL transportation through various modes, inland freight equalization margin and supplies to special areas.
- Matters relating to POL carriage contractors.
- Examination of proposals for establishment of new oil depots and improvements in existing depots.
- Forecasting demand / supply and import of petroleum products on short term and long term basis.
- Development of data base in the Directorate General of Oil on imports, production, supply and prices of petroleum products in the country
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 Supply Chain