For Ignite-National Technology Fund, Islamabad Qualification:
- MS degree (18 years of education) in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) related disciplines; however, a person with higher qualifications will be given preference
- 5 to 7 years work experience of Research and Development in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ideally in a product development environment) and should have understanding of Project Management.
- Skills: The ideal candidate should have good understanding and experience in real time software and hardware development across the full software/hardware life cycle from requirements analysis through hardware/software integration to system acceptance;
- In depth experience of RF/ hardware/software integration.
- Knowledge of software and hardware quality assurance practices will be a plus;
- Telecoms technologies knowledge of GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, WiMAX, Fiber Optics, Telecom Networks, Network Security, NGN, VoIP, IPTV, Mobile TV, FTTH, HSPA, IMS, 3G and 4G will be required as well.
- Act as an internal evaluator for the submitted highly technical proposals on Research and Development in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT);
- Proactively pursue the proposals through the entire process of evaluation till final approval;
- Responsible for solicitation of project proposals, negotiation and coordination with the Principal Investigator (PI) regarding technical aspects of the proposal including presentations by the PIs and discussions to improve received proposals will also be a part of the job
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Years of experience End ( Max) 7
- Education Major MCS
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 ICT
- Speciality 2 IT