National Rural Support Program (NRSP), Microfinance Bank Limited, Islamabad Qualification:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent from HEC recognized institution.
- Must have at least 05 years of relevant technology experience. Microsoft Server Systems, End Point Security, Cyber Security skills Install/Build/Manage Microsoft Sever Systems (Exchange Server, Email Security, Active Directory, DNS and File Server).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Install/Build/Manage VMware Data Center Virtualization (ESXi, vCenter, vSAN, SAN). Administration of HCI “Hyper Converged Infrastructure DELL EMC VXRAIL”. And HP/Fujitsu/Dell Servers. Developed and maintained standard policies and procedures. Defined and executed end-user support model with internal process workflows depicting best practices in ITIL methodologies. Monitor the overall system health and performance. Manage the Server and End Point security solution. Created and deployed the security policies. Threat hunting. Maintained the internal and external SLAs. Responsible for regulatory compliance and IS audit. Deployed the IS and Cyber Security policies. Integrated all the Systems (AD, Exchange, Server OS, and Antivirus) and all the applications with SIEM for proper security monitoring and incident management. Manage the Hardware and Software inventory
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 2
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 System Admin