Fauji Foundation Services, Rawalpindi Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT Related Fields from HEC Recognized University/ Reputed Foreign University. VMware Certified Professional (VCP) or VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP), V CAP- Network Virtualization.
- More than 8 years experience in Systems & Network virtualization. 5+ years of experience with VMware virtualized software defined networks such as VMWare NSX-t, NSX-V and virtual distributed switches. 5+ years of systems administration with VMWare vSphere/ESXi infrastructure in a large enterprise. Experience of complex migration of compute, storage or other data center infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a high level of skill in configuring, troubleshooting, and administering VMware NSX and ESXi.
- Configure and administer VMware cluster, fault tolerance, HA, DRS, vmotion and vsan configurations. As Integration expert perform and maintain consolidation between Network, Security, Storage devices & Physical servers ensuring Fiber channel and 10 Gig connectivity.
- Day to day management of vCenter, vCloud, vSphere, vRealize suite enterprise for hybrid cloud environment.
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting Vrealize operations suite & VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Monitoring integration with other software-defined networking technologies. Improving network manageability and scalability Supporting the operations and maintenance of the VMware virtual infrastructure.
- Backing up virtual machines and supporting virtual machine infrastructure. Maintain vRealize Automation suite. Resource deployment from code via Cloud Assembly.
- Provide expert solutions in VMware NSX-T technologies write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks, such as automated provisioning storage with Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Provide Tier-3/4 operational support.
- Maintain Data Center Inventory, Documentations and Perform critical & security patching.
- Ensure Anti malware, Web Reputation, Application Control, Integrity monitoring, Log inspection, firewall & intrusion prevention rules.
- City Rawalpindi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Education Major BS/BCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Min 25
- Speciality 1 IT
- Speciality 2 CS