Ministry of Climate Change (MOCC), Govt. of Pakistan, Islamabad Qualification:
- Master’s or higher degree in Project Management, Economics (including Environmental Economics), Public Policy, Development Studies or International Development or Management Sciences.
- At least 8 years of post- qualification experience of working with Government or semi- government / intergovernmental setups or UN system at technical levels related monitoring, evaluation and learning,
- Hand- on experience reporting and technical review & analysis, including at field levels through participatory approaches and Experience of stakeholder engagement & consultations, including government, NGOs/ civil society and engagement with corporate sector would be an added advantage and Experience of donor coordination or working with donors or UN systems is essential and Experience of working with projects in social sector, development, disasters or natural resources is preferred and Hands- on experience of working with computer (MS Office) is essential.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 Project Management