Press Information Department (PID), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of Pakistan, Islamabad Salary: Rs.218,750 Qualification:
- 2nd Class Master’s/BS Degree (16 years Education) in Computer Science/IT/Project. Management/ Management Information system/ Data Sciences or equivalent qualification, commensurate with the job description
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of professional experience preferably in Public/Private sector. Additional Certifications on data analytics and experience of working in any PSDP project will be preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage dashboards to allow for real time reporting of electronic, print, and digital media and it’s required formatting. Combine I & CT with management decision making methods. Analyze, design, implement and manage computerized information systems.
- Develop and maintain mechanism for sentiment analysis, automated analytical reports, trends and dashboards.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Years of experience End ( Max) 7
- Education Major MS/MCS
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Min 22
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 CS
- Speciality 2 IT