Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi Qualification:
- Bachelors from HEC recognized institute
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in relevant field or hospitality management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Keeps strict discipline among students of the hostels.
- Reports to the Superintendent/Warden Boys Hostel in case of any indiscipline or misbehavior by the students.
- Note down residents’ complaints and forward to Warden for further process. Arranges for first aid in case of any emergency and arrange for hospitalization of student/staff, if required. Coordination with Security Supervisor Night Shift to monitor illegal activities and report to the Superintendent / Warden in case of any violation found.
- Check late entry registers and forward names of late comers to the warden for further process. Coordination with another stakeholder like electric staff / generator operator/ Third Party Supervisor.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Years of experience End ( Max) 3
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Hostel Services