Talent Search Group (TSG), Saudi Arabia Qualification:
- Bachelor of Science degree in civil, mechanical, electrical or structural engineering. Professional Engineer license-PE.
- Proficient in using AutoCAD and/or MicroStation for preparing design drawings.
- Actively maintain proficiency and develop knowledge in areas of expertise and have excellent technical writing, verbal communications and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of BIM. Knowledge of computer-based catenary design and structural support design software.
- Knowledge of industry standards associated with railway design and operation and experience with Amtrak and MTA.
- Experience working on railroad projects with fixed termination, auto-tensioned, single wire and compound catenary designs
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare design drawings, calculations, specifications and bill of materials for electrified railway OCS design projects, in accordance with railway and industry standards.
- Must be able to work on testing, commissioning and construction related service activities.
- Ability to prepare catenary layout plans and cross sections, structural erection diagrams and catenary profiles.
- Able to perform site investigations and walkdowns in substations and along railroad tracks
- City Riyadh
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Engineering