Hill International Middle East Limited, Saudi Arabia Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of leading or executing project controls elements is required. Extensive knowledge of Primavera P6 is required. Possessing a PMP-SP (Project Manager Professional – Scheduler Professional) Certificate or a similar certificate will also be valued.
- Total of 10 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Develop the engineering, procurement and construction sequence logic and regularly validate against procurement strategies.
- Review the Contract documents for each Construction Package and advise the Projects Controls Manager of any deficiency. Review Contractors proposed site organization and Planners’ CV’s and report to the Projects Controls Manager.
- Review and approve / comment on the Design schedules as submitted by the Consultant(s) and ensure the Design Schedule is in compliance with the overall project schedule. Review and approve / comment on the Construction schedules as submitted by the Contractor(s) and ensure the Construction Schedule is in compliance with the overall project schedule. Review and approve / comment on the procurement schedules as submitted by the Contractor and ensure the procurement schedules are in compliance and are coordinated with current construction schedules.
- City Al Madina Al Munawarah
- Currency Saudi Arabia Riyals – SAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Planning