For IRD Global, Singapore POSITION CODE: HRD-PC/TD-401 Qualification:
- Masters’ in Public Health, Economics, Social Science, Epidemiology, International Development or other relevant field.
- 5 to 6 years Design, develop, execute, monitor, capture and report insights from the field.
- Supervise project staff hiring and provide direct managerial support to project staff and Develop strong working relations with donors, partners, Government officials, and other stakeholders.
- Oversee documentation and internal and external reporting and Conduct statistical data analysis to help plan project’s strategic direction and other decision-making.
- Assist with project budgeting and reporting and Contribute to grant, abstract and manuscript writing for various MCH projects.
- Plan and budget staff hiring with respect to donor TORs and RFPs.
- Perform regular project monitoring and evaluation functions, identify implementation difficulties and operational and strategic issues and recommend appropriate solutions or course of action.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Years of experience End ( Max) 6
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Social Services
- Speciality 2 Program Management