Walled City of Lahore Authority Monthly Salary: 440,000 – 440,000 Age: 55-65 Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering/Architecture from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 18 years of relevant, practical working experience within the public or private sector (Or both).
- Preference will be given to candidates having relevant higher qualifications and experience.
- Experience of handling at least one public/private infrastructure/conservation works
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience of working in Foreign Funded Projects (Multilateral/bilateral donor’s/development agencies). Knowledge of international guidelines / standards (procurement, Environment, and social safeguard/gender) will be of added.
- Should be aware of the PPRA procurement guidelines and public procedures of processing necessary approvals documents through public
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be proficient in the identification, analysis, and resolution of problems and effective planning, organizing, estimating scheduling, and monitoring of project.
- Ensure the timely submission of reporting and input to the management / donors and facilitate the collection of inputs for monitoring and evaluation
- Establish and ensure adherence to regular communication protocols between project engineers, Consultant engineers, and contractors
- Ensure that all the components of the project are implemented in full compliance with the Environmental and Social Management
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Executive/Director
- Years of experience (Min) 18
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Min 55
- Speciality 1 Admin
- Speciality 2 Management