The Urban Unit, Planning & Development Board, Govt. of Punjab, Lahore Qualification:
- 16 years of education in Mechatronics Engineering or closely related discipline from an HEC recognized institution OR
- 18 years of education in Mechatronics Engineering or closely related discipline from HEC recognized institution with Bachelor degree in Mechatronics Engineering.
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience. OR
- Fresh may apply.
- Plan and Design SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) systems and Control centers for water, sanitation and water resource-related projects.
- Check the adequacy and requirement of existing Water Supply or Resources infrastructure and structures for possible conversion to automation and installation of digital sensors for data collection.
- Plan, predict and forecast conversion requirements for infrastructure as per the actual conditions, on-site conditions and needs of the area & carry out relevant required surveys, data collection activities and development of need-based tools and Plan, predict and forecast requirements for the digital transformation of Industrial and Special Economic Zones (SEZs) for generational uplift and automation.
- Support in carrying out Research & Development activities and assist in the identification of sector related on-ground electro-mechanical issues, and challenges to cater in planning.
- Development of assessments reports, baselines reports and conduct studies for multiple situational analysis/conditional assessments. Ensure coordination and liaison between different stakeholders, institutions and departments engaged in a project. Drafting and preparation of documentation (MOM, letters, notes, presentations, reports, project documents, proposals and work plans).
- Review and prepare any related Planning Commission (PCs) and Punjab Spatial Strategy (PSS) reports.
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience End ( Max) 2
- Education Major PhD
- Degree Doctorate
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 35