IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Qualification:
- Minimum required qualification is Bachelors in Clinical Psychology
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience. Proficiency in the Sindhi language (Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking Skills)
- Collaborate with the program team to finalize and translate training materials, such as the manual, feedback and assessment forms, to the Sindhi language.
- Develop protocols and conduct out-station trainings.
- Provide regular supervision and feedback to the front-line workers and compile the collected data.
- Ensure regular reinforcement of protocols for services offered. Undertake personal psychotherapy with clients diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety.
- Ensure clients displaying signs of serious mental illness are referred after consulting with the Senior Psychologist.
- Conduct in-depth interviews with participants.
- Assist the program team in transcribing interviews and collating data and Present weekly and monthly progress reports to the PI. Assist in manuscript development.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major BS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Psychology