The Urban Unit, Planning & Development Board, Govt. of Punjab, Lahore Qualification:
- 16 years of qualification in Geographical Information System (GIS) / Economics/ Business Administration/ Social Sciences or related discipline from HEC recognized institution. OR
- 18 years of qualification in Geographical Information System (GIS) / Economics/ Business Administration/ Social Sciences or related discipline from HEC recognized institution.
- Minimum 01 years of relevant experience. OR Fresh
- Conducting tests and inspections, identifying problems and issues, and presenting solutions.
- Preparing training materials including manuals to define quality control guidelines regarding processes.
- Checking data quality and accuracy of survey and the data entered by the DEOs teams either by field verification or performing data analysis.
- Perform digital data revisions and updates from appropriate sources and Quality check if any issue arises and coordinate with field staff and Data Manager.
- Ensure all quality checks as defined in the training manual.
- Telephonic check and monitoring of survey conducted.
- Highlight errors and devise solutions for them
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 8
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience End ( Max) 1
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 35
- Speciality 1 QA
- Speciality 2 GIS