Bechtel, Saudi Arabia Qualification:
- BS/MS Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Computer Science
- 10+ years of experience in engineering/ construction innovation or technology in design and construction with min. 7+ years as BIM/VDC manager, innovation/technology deployment lead for construction.
- Understand project workflows from estimation, design, construction management, sub-contract administration and coordination through to handover to the client.
- Previous experience implementing innovative and digital technologies and methodologies in construction.
- Experience in organizational change management and institutionalizing new processes and tools.
Roles & Responsibilities::
- Understanding digital tools and processes used in engineering and construction such as Revit, Civil3D, 4D Planning, AR/VR technology solutions, integrating GIS for field data collection and visualization, data analytics, PowerApps, use-cases related to drone imagery, AI/ML and machine control and Familiar with databases and information management principles.
- Familiar with collaboration and data and information management solutions: CDEs, BIM 360 Suite, Navisworks, Infraworks for visualization, 3D/BIM-enabled quantity takeoff, Synchro4D, ESRI GIS Field Maps/Survey 123. Proven experience leading and participating in cross-functional initiatives as a change agent.
- Proficient in oral, visual, and written communications skills. Collaborate well in a team environment.
- Experience presenting to executive level audiences is a plus. Ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities and take on additional evolving responsibilities.
- Design thinking experience and/or familiarity with six sigma and LEAN principles is a plus.
- Expertise with crowdsourcing platforms, ideation tools and techniques is a plus. Demonstrated ability to facilitate meetings and ensure follow through in its discussions.
- 4D modeling, building construction story boarding, sequencing, CPM scheduling. Understand the solution deck and use-cases for Digital Twin for Construction and O&M related to Rail, Heavy Civil and Urban Infrastructure and use of AI/Analytics to enhance outcomes for each use-case.
- Familiar deploying construction solutions from key equipment suppliers such as Trimble, Propeller, Honda, Volvo, Caterpillar, etc. Advance communication and presentation skills is a must for this role.
- City Tabuk
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major MS/ME
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Project Innovation Management