Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority (SMEDA), Lahore Qualification:
- Masters / Bachelor’s Degree (minimum sixteen years of education) in Business, Management, Economics, Marketing, Public Administration, Public Policy, Finance, Commerce, Statistics, Law or equivalent from a reputable foreign or local HEC recognized institute / university.
- One year relevant experience will be preferred.
- Knowledge of data management of large datasets as well as data collection, quality checks of data, and presentation of data.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct primary & secondary research.
- Develop reports and technical briefs.
- Assist in all project related procurement and supplies, and management of consumables.
- Monitor that stock related data is computerized regularly, in addition to the physical stock register.
- Maintain petty cash and ensure that all the items are purchased on competitive market price.
- Maintain log books and repair records.
- Ensure maintenance of staff related documentation including attendance register
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Min 22
- Age Max 28
- Speciality 1 Financial Services