IRD Global Health, Research and Development, Singapore Position Code: HRD-PC/TD-368
- Bachelor’s degree(s) in a relevant field including public health, social science, international relations
- 1 – 2 years of field implementation experience.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- Data Collection through qualitative (In-depth interviews and focus group) and quantitative (questionnaires/surveys) techniques.
- Update data on a weekly or monthly basis. Analyze quantitative and qualitative data through statistical methods and Data analysis using SPSS and Stata.
- Mobilize field workers to collect data. Supervise and manage field workers.
- Establish relationships with community focal persons, political and social activists and different NGOs, etc
- Write literature review through secondary research.
- Filling out IRB (Internal Review Board) forms for approval of research proposals and prepare for IRB documentation.
- Responsible for petty cash for the project and Filing Payment Requisitions of the project and Managing inventory at different sites.
- Hiring and training of field workers.
- Prepare presentation slides for the managers meeting
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Years of experience End ( Max) 2
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Research