National Insurance Company Limited, Islamabad
- F.C.I.I./A.C.I.I. or ACA/FCA or
- MBA in Finance and Accounting from an HEC recognized University/Institute
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the relevant field as well as knowledge and exposure to risk management methodologies and models, as well prior involvement in risk management exercise in insurance company/bank either in Pakistan or the region.
- Establish an enterprise-wide risk management (ERM) function, embedding the ERM strategy and framework effectively into the Company’s insurance business model and strategic planning covering development of risk corporate policies including insurance & retrocession risks, counter party risk, market risk, operational risk, compliance, security and portfolio valuation information security, fraud risk management, physical security, business continuity planning, as well as limit breaches monitoring and escalation mechanism. –
- Also lead the facilitation, implementation and monitoring of effective risk management practices and ensure that operating policies and procedures are complied with throughout the organization.
- Responsible to oversee the insurance claims handling process and supervise effective resolution of complaints and grievances to the satisfaction of customers.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major F.C.I.I./A.C.I.I. or ACA/FCA or MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 45
- Speciality 1 Risk Management