United Business Group for Contracting, Saudi Arabia United Business Group for Contracting, Saudi Arabia
Benefits: Annual Leaves as Per Labor Law, Accommodation, Annual Air Ticket
- Bachelor degree in Science or Engineering. NEBOSH OSHA & IOSH technical certificates are must.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar job activities
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement the Branch HSE policy and integrated management system manual and relevant procedures at project site and Ensure that the Health, Safety and Environmental principles as per ISO and where applicable ISO standards are adapted by all work forces.
- Implement the approved HSE plan, emergency management plan, risk assessments and ensure its suitability.
- Conduct the site safety induction for the company, sub-contracted, hired employees, visitors and service providers.
- Implement organization’s safety principles, standards and rules with in the project site.
- Ensure the deployment of competent operatives with necessary certificates and identify the training requirements and communicate to project management.
- Ensure provision of suitable and sufficient welfare facilities in line with local regulation.
- Ensure the emergency arrangements, first-aid facilities, safety signs, clothing, equipment inspection & certification, fire safety, site safety inspections and PPE which includes sub-contractors and visitor.
- Periodically inspect the site on HSE implementation and if any deviations occurred notify to project HSE Manager and or project management and monitor the correction and corrective action and Perform spot checking the working platform, Load tests, machinery and equipment for any deviation from the standard procedure.
- Preventions and precautions against or adequate control of, exposure to hazardous substances and danger from flammable, explosive, electrical, noise, vibration, radiation and manual handling risks.
- Develop monthly HSE Statistical report of the project and submit to project and branch HSE Manager and communicate the results of AFR to all employees of the company and Ensure that the HSE plan, method statement & risk assessments cover all activities and are documented properly and are up to date.
- Record all HSE related events through appropriate forms and checklists
- City Al Khobar
- Currency Saudi Arabia Riyals – SAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 2
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Safety Engineering