Azadea Group, UAE Qualification:
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in English. Proficiency in MS office. Skills Specific for Sports Goods retail: Collective Game, Project oriented, Athlete/ambassador, Enthusiastic, Contributor, Empathic, Entrepreneur and responsible. Specific for Sports Goods retail: Active participation in at least one sporting activity
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet customers, offer assistance and serve them in order to ensure their needs are answered in a timely manner and in compliance with quality and customer service standards. Arrange and replenish on a continuous basis the shop shelves and ensure that the shop floor and shelves are kept clean and tidy at all times in alignment with the brand’s image and coordination standards.
- Provide exceptional customer service by performing up-selling, cross-selling, suggesting alternatives and following up on customers’ requests.
- Inform Department Manager of unavailable and nonperforming products. Merchandize products under the appropriate sections according to sales trends, date of release, and as per the Department Manager recommendations. Up-sell and cross-sell products and services in order to reach hourly and daily sales targets. Ensure smooth and efficient receiving process of items/shipments, as well as accurate stock keeping preventing security risks and thefts by performing physical and electronic inventory as required, reporting broken alarms, incidents, suspicious activities. Handle cash register and transactions with the customers in an effective and accurate manner as required. Take accurate measurements for any needed alteration, assign price according to set price list (when applicable) and coordinate needed alterations
- City Dubai
- Currency United Arab Emirates Dirhams – AED
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Sales