Alert HR Solutions DMCC, UAE Qualification:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar.
- Extensive sales experience and Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience with luxury furniture and accessories industry. Proven record of accomplishment within the interior industry and experienced in dealing with clients. Experience networking among the real estate development, construction and design/architecture community in GCC is a real plus. UAE driving license is a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate leads and sales opportunities to meet the business and growth plans and the sales targets;
- Manage the communication with the clients, making sure all client requests/inquiries are attended to;
- Explore UAE and GCC markets for business opportunities and develop quality leads that can be converted to profitable business – generate opportunities through contacts, networking and associations. Identifying and winning fit-out projects, developing in-depth knowledge of key accounts and responding quickly and effectively to tender.
- Negotiate agreements in coordination with the other departments and the senior management.
- Liaise with the design and execution teams throughout the process to make sure all client requirements are met
- City Dubai
- Currency United Arab Emirates Dirhams – AED
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 5
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Sales Management