Hill International Middle East Limited, Saudi Arabia Qualification:
- MBA Business Management
- 5 to 10 years experience. Financial Oriented in Properties, Revenues, and Assets life cycle. Ideally, have a combination of design, strategy, real estate, and financial modeling experience (Estate Master experience preferred).
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience with strong international experience. Membership in RICS, CIOB, or equivalent is desirable.
- Strong background and understanding of FIDIC forms of contract.
- Competent IT user.
- Prepare investment/development plans. Analyze data and estimate projected revenues. Analyze general economics and real estate market trends.
- Ability to identify strategic partnership opportunities.
- Develop negotiation strategies and positions by studying the integration of new ventures with our client strategy.
- Handle internal client valuation of properties and lands within the portfolio.
- City Al Madina Al Munawarah
- Currency Saudi Arabia Riyals – SAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Years of experience End ( Max) 10
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Management
- Speciality 2 Development