Sui Southern Gas Company Limited, Karachi Job Code: 8115-01 Qualification:
- Mechanical Engineer
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
- Develop and lead training for QA systems and Influence and guide other team members with product review and analysis for QA activities.
- Train and oversee employees on health and safety regulations.
- Always ensure the company is prepared to submit the appropriate document.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of current health and safety policies, regulations, and industrial processes and Review plans and specifications for new machinery and equipment to make sure that they meet safety requirements.
- Identify and correct potential hazards by inspecting facilities, machinery, and safety equipment and Lead meetings and communications for QA system information, concerns, and updates.
- Lead and mentor others with QA data analysis, trending, and reporting.
- Proficient as lead representative for presenting QA System to internal and external auditors. Investigate and resolve system nonconformance and concerns (defined during internal and external audits).
- As appropriate, leads in the completion of risk assessment, as related to QA systems.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 4
- Education Major BE
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Age Max 38
- Speciality 1 Mechanical
- Speciality 2 QA