Punjab Healthcare Commission, Lahore Cities: Rawalpindi, Multan, Gujranwala, Sargodha and Bahawalpur Qualification:
- MBBS/BDS with Post graduation in clinical subjects/
- Masters in Public Health/Health Management or
- 18 years of education in the field of Bio medical engineering / Medical Lab Technology from PM&DC / HEC or relevant Authority recognized/accredited institutes.
- 10 years of experience in the relevant field with sound exposure to healthcare service delivery systems of public and/or private sectors
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collect & maintain current knowledge/data of the Pakistan and Punjab healthcare system, clinical practice, quality activities, management strategies, new standards and other relevant topics.
- Understand and be able to assess MSDS in a variety of healthcare organizations.
- Coordinate and participate in conducting surveys of HCEs and Responsible for writing of survey reports within the allocated timeframe in the prescribed format. Provide education, advice and train members of the surveyor pool regarding the interpretation and application of standards.
- Provide information to HCEs on how to interpret and comply with the MSDS.
- Responsible for developing and sustaining collaborative links with the key stakeholders.
- Ensure implantation of Quality Management System (QMS) of the directorate/department.
- Participate in the analytical process to research the findings of survey reports with the aim of identifying priority areas for the development of MSDS.
- Ensure ongoing process of assessment of fellow surveyor’s performance
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 5
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major BDS/MS/M Phil
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Healthcare