Ministry of Energy, Petroleum Division, Islamabad Lump sum salary: Rs.600,000/month Qualification:
- Bachelor of Law from any HEC recognized Institution/ University. Valid Bar License
- Minimum 07 years of post-qualification experience with 05 years in Petroleum/Energy sectors
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively handle/ attend all court cases including follow up and monitoring of court cases.
- Conduct analysis on court cases and advise as per law.
- Drafting of petitions and para-wise comments/ report for timely submission in the court.
- Timely collection of certified copies of court decisions/ orders.
- Review of decisions/ orders against or in favor of Petroleum Division and Completion of codal formalities considering limitations.
- Interpretation of rules, regulations and court decisions.
- Help drafting and vetting of laws, by-laws, policies, guidelines, applicable regulations, agreements, MOUs, PCAs, PSAs, Gas Sales & Purchase Agreements, COSA etc.
- Attending and appearing in Court cases/ proceedings on behalf of Petroleum Division.
- Filing of appeals and pleading of CPLA.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 7
- Education Major LLB
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 40
- Speciality 1 Legal Matters