First Women Bank Limited, Karachi Qualification:
- Relevant experience
- Review /preparation /structuring of credit proposals according to the requirements of the client within the defined FWBL/SBP guidelines.
- Prepare a structured calling/meeting program to explore customer needs and · strengthening rapport and solicit fresh transactions from existing as well as new customers and Arrange valuation of Assets, outsource of stock and insurance of assets mortgaged/hypothecated against credit facilities. ·
- Arrange e-stamping and printing of charge documents for credit facilities and Provide regular updates to unit In-charge on performance of accounts allocated.
- Ensure compliance of SBP regulations and head office instructions/covenants and Perfection and monitoring of security, inspection of pledge / hypothecated / mortgaged · assets and stocks etc and ensure timely recovery of markup/principal installments etc.
- Conduct periodic indoor/on-site visits to the client’s premises in order to ascertain
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Female
- Speciality 1 Banking