Pakistan Petroleum Limited, Karachi Requisition ID: 363 Qualification:
- Retired Lt. Col/ Major or equivalent rank of armed forces
- minimum 15 years of experience.
- Possess at least a graduate degree from a reputable local or foreign institution/ university recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to carry out security assessment of fields/ locations and suggest measures to improve safety and security of company’s assets for continuation of its operations.
- Able to ensure fool proof and sustained security of field and relevant installations by deploying appropriate strength of security personnel and Capable of maintaining liaison with local influential and notables to manage operational security and tackle day-to-day security issues.
- Able to travel to company sites and perform duties at remote locations all over the country.
- Capable of ensuring strict vigilance and adopt appropriate measures to avert encroachment of company land and property and Able to implement existing security plan and carry out its periodical review for updating various SOPs and procedures and Capable of arranging/ carrying out investigation of all incidents, involving breach of security, theft and sabotage, and pursue these issues with relevant police stations for their logical conclusion
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 2
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 15
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Security