For Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited, Finance Division, Govt of Pakistan, Islamabad Qualification:
- Bachelor / Master (or above) Degree in Computer Science / IT / Engineering, Telecom or related disciplines duly recognized by HEC.
- Preference will be given to candidates having relevant certification.
- At-least 08 years of post-qualification relevant professional experience in a comparable position in a reputed private/public sector organization.
- Experience of working on open source automated testing tools for testing of financial applications.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Having experience in Banking/Financial Institution is a plus
- Analyze and evaluate the requirements and perform automated testing of business applications.
- Build automated testing scripts for driving application tests. · Define, develop, implement, and maintain the automation test scripts. · Record and maintain source control of automation scripts.
- Participate in review of project requirements to understand test objectives, to provide input on testability of requirements and estimation for the testing activities. · Provide the testing approach, develop the automation test strategy, testing framework for automation testing of business applications.
- Design the test case, writing the automation scripts.
- Practical experience of automated testing on financial applications and their integrations.
- Performance / stress testing of financial applications. ·
- Experience of working on automated testing tools like JMterer, Selenium, Cypress etc.
- Prepare software defect tracking and report entire project release status to stakeholders.
- Compliance to internal / external audit and regulatory instructions
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Education Major MS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 40
- Speciality 1 CS
- Speciality 2 IT