For Pulse Board of Revenue, Govt. of Punjab, Lahore Age: 30 to 70 Qualification:
- Minimum 16 years of education in GIS / Computer Sciences / IT or equivalent education from HEC recognized University / Institute.
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience, design and management of spatial database, management systems and spatial feature representations.
- Programming skills including Silverlight, AJAX, ASP.NET, MVC, ArcGIS, Oracle databases, SQL, and GIS database design and Regional and national knowledge of GIS4DRM and its applications.
- Experience and knowledge of products and tools of GIS4DRM.
- Strong experience in using GIS application- most importantly application for Raster Analyst and Spatial Analyst Extensions and photogrammetric tools- independently perform image analysis, supervised/unsupervised image classifications.
- Knowledge of the Planning tool for damage and losses from Natural Hazards (HAZUS), Spatial Decision Support Systems (SDSS) is a strong asset.
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 3
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major MS/MCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Min 30
- Speciality 1 Software Development