For School of Nursing and Midwifery, The Aga Khan University Qualification:
- Masters in Communication, Journalism, Marketing, Media Science, MBA or equivalent degree from an HEC recognized or reputable foreign university
- A proven track record as a seasoned marketing and/or communications professional with at least five years’ of progressive and related experience excellent English and Urdu verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in use of computer packages
- Creating and implementing a strategic communications content plan for the School and developing, updating and proof-reading content for social media and the School’s website working closely with SONAM faculty and leadership to develop content for a variety of academic (education and research), public relations, marketing and advertising material ensuring that content is creative, accurate and aligned with the University’s values and overarching messaging
- Preparing and editing content for brochures, advertisements and event-related material (both print and digital) preparing content for the Dean’s speeches, letters and presentations.
- Assisting in the development of video content to be placed on various platforms, for internal and external stakeholders upgrading and maintaining SONAM’s website on a regular basis preparing regular reports highlighting key accomplishments and performance indicators.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Communication