Zeta Technologies, Islamabad Qualification:
- Masters / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / IT, from accredited university.
- Cisco / Microsoft / AWS Certification in Networks / Servers / Cloud is a plus.
- Must have overall 6 years of experience in IT industry, 2-3 years of experience in Network Administration.
- 2-3 years of experience in Servers Administration.
- Must have expertise in Enterprise Wi-Fi.
- Must have knowledge of IP-PABX. Proven work experience as a Team Leader or Supervisor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide solution to any complex IT related challenges in the organization and perform periodic risk assessments and initiate risk control strategies.
- Perform regular IT audit to discover areas of weaknesses and fortify them and carry out in-depth research to reveal new and better methods of handling functions within the department and ensure that the company’s data and information are protected from unauthorized access.
- Take care of Cyber Security in compliance with government regulations. Manage the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines and review completed tasks to ascertain compliance with standards.
- Perform regular appraisal of team member’s performance and devise strategies to help with improvement.
- Organize regular seminars and trainings to teach team members new techniques and methods.
- Write and forward regular reports to the management.
- Carry out administrative functions.
- Develop and execute IT policies / SOPs.
- Supervise repair and maintenance of all IT gadgets
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 6
- Education Major NS/MCS
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 IT