Pakistan Petroleum Limited, Karachi Requisition ID 429 Qualification:
- 3-year diploma of associate engineering in mechanical technology
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in maintenance of gas processing / petrochemical plants and refinery equipment. E&P experience would be preferred.
- Experience of Computerized Maintenance Management System SAP would be preferred.
- Experience of aerial compressors, caterpillar, MWM, & Waukesha Gas Engines, vibration & thickness monitoring and hands-on-experience of other NDT techniques applications would be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to execute all planned jobs on rotary equipment with minimum support from OEM representatives.
- Responsible to diagnose and troubleshoot problems with rotary equipment and develop plans for new equipment maintenance. Possess experience of troubleshooting, breakdown maintenance and scheduled/ preventive maintenance of rotary/ reciprocating machines, gas engines and stationary equipment using safe techniques and workshop processes as per OEM recommendations.
- Able to manage troubleshooting, breakdown maintenance and scheduled / preventive maintenance of rotary equipment such as multistage compressors and pumps along with hands on experience different types of mechanical seals.
- Able to execute maintenance activities by following company procedures, work instructions and vendor instruction manuals. Capable of following and applying approved standards and best practices to ensure reliability and integrity of stationary and rotating equipment.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major DAE
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Technical Maintenance