Talent Search Group (TSG), Saudi Arabia Qualification:
- Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient at permanent way engineering alignment design and track components specification.
- Proficient at computer aided design (CAD) including Microstation, Bentley RailTrack/OpenRail and ClearRoute 2.
- Knowledge of multi-disciplinary issues associated with permanent way design.
- Knowledge of construction principles and standards including RSSB Group Standards, Network Rail GRIP Process and Company Standards.
- Knowledge of track engineering contract conditions and safety standards including CDM and CSM-RA.
- Flexibility in working hours will be required to meet the demands of the role and knowledge of Track-Ex, standard deviation production and dozer files production.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design of permanent way solutions for engineering projects in accordance with client requirements.
- Lead projects and provide task guidance and monitoring of performance. Provide project progress reports and updates to the Track Team Leader and Project Management Team.
- Achieve the scope agreed with the Design Manager/Project Coordinator regarding the effective delivery of projects to current engineering and safety standards.
- Achieve personal and project targets including utilization, delivering projects to budget and program.
- City Riyadh
- Currency Saudi Arabia Riyals – SAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Education Major BS/MS/BE/ME
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Track Engineering