For U Bank Microfinance, Islamabad
Number of Jobs: 22
Multiple Cities: Peshawar, Lahore, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Islamabad, Toba Tek Singh, Bhakkar, Bahawalpur, Multan, Rahim Yar Khan, Arifwala, Vehari, Sukkur, Larkana, Nawabshah, Jacobabad, Karachi, Hyderabad, Mirpur Khas
- Minimum B Com/BBA/BSc/BA
- At least 1-2 years credit related field experience Sound Knowledge of Microfinance prudential regulations and Ubank’s policy, procedures and products.
- Working knowledge of banking computer based software and systems
- Assessing loan applications for completeness, credit worthiness, accuracy of data in compliance with Credit Policy & Procedures and all other relevant guidelines.
- Ensure to forward cases to Credit & Risk Department on daily basis and ensure the verification of customers, guarantors and their businesses as defined in Credit Policy, procedures and all other relevant guidelines.
- Identify Customer Verification, Service quality lapses or breach of ethical / professional behavior by sales teams / ROs. Identifying non-compliance to credit policy or procedures or any unethical/unprofessional behavior of other team members in a timely manner.
- Responsible to ensure completeness of loan documents and assessing that each loan application is in compliance with Credit Policy & Procedures and other guidelines circulated from time to time.
- Responsible to ensure completeness of loan documents and assessing that each loan application is in compliance with Credit Policy & Procedures and other guidelines circulated from time to time. Ensuring timely verification and submission of cases to avoid delays in the loan application initiation. Ensure defined TAT of field verification as per applicable protocols.
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 22
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 1
- Years of experience End ( Max) 2
- Education Major B Com/BBA/BSc/BA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Banking