By Mohammed Al Rashid Contracting Co. (Marco) Qualification:
- Minimum Bachelor`s degree in accounting/Finance.
- Five to eight years of experience in manufacturing environments / food Factories & well knowledge of Manufacturing Cycle.
- Experience in Accounting software`s and ERP systems.
- Very Good Verbal, written and communication skills in both Arabic & English.
- Very good knowledge with Microsoft office applications
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing and leading a team of accountants
- This includes assigning tasks, providing training and guidance, and conducting performance evaluations.
- Ensure that financial transactions are recorded accurately and completely in the organization’s books, and that all financial reports are prepared in compliance with the standards and reviewing and analyzing financial reports, such as balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements, to ensure they are accurate and provide valuable insights to management.
- Developing and implementing accounting policies and procedures that ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, and that provide clear guidelines for the accounting team to follow.
- Preparing financial reports, presenting financial data, and answering any financial-related questions the board may have. The accounting supervisor may also be responsible for ensuring that all necessary documentation and reports are available and presented in a timely and accurate manner during these meetings.
- Additionally, the accounting supervisor may be responsible for ensuring that any financial decisions made during these meetings are properly recorded and implemented.
- City Riyadh
- Currency Saudi Arabia Riyals – SAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Years of experience End ( Max) 8
- Education Major MBA/M Com
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Accounting