By Indus Hospital and Health Network, Karachi Qualification:
- MBA in Marketing or Equivalent
- 5 years of relevant work experience in marketing & communication
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner with outreach groups and do relationship management.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities with educational institutes, corporates, and NGO’s through inbound lead follow-up, emails, and client visits.
- Research partners, identify key players, and generate interest through proposals, emails, and arranging visits to the hospital. Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships. Maintain existing relationships with current partners while developing new ideas to help enhance the relationship. Strategizing and leading content creation, driving digital media posts, and shooting of DVC’s (if any).
- Organize outdoor events for all outreach groups in collaboration with partnered organizations or independently as Indus Hospital & Health Network. People management – managing volunteers is essential to all programs and priority of this position.
- Preparing proposals by determining concepts, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, and obtaining approvals. Brainstorming innovative and lucrative avenues for fundraising, creating awareness and mobilizing the masses for quality and free healthcare.
- City Lahore
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 5
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Marketing