S&P Global Corporate, Islamabad Job Code: 280405 New York, USA; Toronto, Canada Successful candidates MUST have authorization to work in the U.S or Canada indefinitely. Sponsorship is not available for this position – no exceptions. Qualification:
- MBA in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering, Mathematics and/or progress on CFA strongly preferred.
- Solid, demonstrable experience (3+ years) within a large commercial bank, investment bank, investing institution/asset manager, rating agency or an audit company working in the field of credit analysis of multinational corporations. Strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of financial statement analysis, accounting concepts and financial modelling.
- Knowledge of the health care industry is a plus, but not required and Strong Excel/Word/PowerPoint and database application skills.
- Ability to prepare forecasts based upon reasoned assumptions will be required.
- Undertakes rigorous analytical work and is proficient in conducting research and fundamental credit analysis, analyzing financial statements, building financial models and forecasts, and writing analytical reports on rated corporate entities
- Currency United States Dollars – USD
- Number of Vacancies 2
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Education Major MBA/CFA
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Financial Services