By Gulftainer Company Limited, Saudi Arabia Qualification:
- Must have engineering degree, mechanical certificate / diploma or equivalent.
- Good Knowledge of machines and tools and especially Port related equipment’s and machines
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Performs all maintenance and repairs to cranes and port associated STS- RTG equipment, under guidance from crane supervisor and Performs preventative mechanical maintenance and calibration of cranes and systems.
- Identifies and resolves crane malfunctions, working with manufacturers and field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts.
- Provides user applications and engineering support and recommendations for new and existing crane with regards to installation, upgrades and enhancement.
- Provides servicing and repairing port ship to shore cranes, Rubber tires gantry cranes and rail mounted gantry cranes and associated equipment.
- Tests mechanical components of cranes, using standard test equipment, and analyses results to evaluate performance and determine need for adjustment.
- Performs preventative maintenance and calibration of cranes.
- Provides servicing and repairing port ship to shore cranes, Rubber tires gantry cranes and rail mounted gantry cranes and associated equipment
- City Jubail
- Currency Saudi Arabia Riyals – SAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Education Major BS/BS/DAE
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Crane Mechanical