By Dubai Holding Group, UAE Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree, with fluency in spoken and written English, Arabic and Spanish is an added advantage.
- IT literate with excellent skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint Manage incoming customer queries across all customer touch points
- Relevant experience is preferred
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure all queries are handled and address as per the requirements of the Company and the Brand operations guideline and Identify and assess customers’ area of improvement to attain higher satisfaction level.
- Build a good rapport and trust with various stake holders such as but not limited to, customers, local authorities, and third-party customer entities, through open and interactive communication so as to promote customers loyalty and business goals achievement.
- Liaise appropriately within the agreed SLAs with the concerned departments to provide accurate, valid, and complete information for customer related concerns.
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents. Create a process mapping structure for frequent and critical customer complaints
- City Dubai
- Currency United Arab Emirates Dirhams – AED
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Education Major BS/BBA
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Customer Services