Administrative and Support Services , National University of Medical Sciences, Rawalpindi Qualification:
- Masters or equivalent degree from HEC recognized university/ Institutions and Preference will be given to higher qualification in relevant field.
- Certification of Project Management Professional (PMP) will be an added advantage.
- Must be computer savvy
- Minimum 10 years’ post-qualification experience including 7 years of working experience in the areas of Project Management / Planning & Development with sound knowledge of preparation of PC-I, PC-II, PC-III, PC-IV and PC-V. in National/ International organizations, preferably in a university/ Health care service provider.
- Hands on experience of project proposal preparation, monitoring & evaluation of development projects till final approval by Planning Commission with proficiency in MS Office and MS Project Management.
- Have sound knowledge of emerging technology and hands on experience of planning, policy formulation, development of educational/ healthcare projects
- City Rawalpindi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Executive/Director
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Age Max 50
- Speciality 1 Planning & Development