Arabian International for Steel Structures LLC, UAE Qualification:
- Bachelor of Technology / Engineering (Production / Industrial)
- 3 – 6 Years experience
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in receipt, handling, storage and delivery of galvanized materials as per project specifications and standard procedures.
- Assigns job tasks to worker according to work schedules and ensures storage of galvanized finished material work order wise at pre-determined place.
- Ensures the packed material is stored in inclined condition to avoid accumulation of moisture or rain water inside the material to safeguard against white rust and also arranges to cover the material by tarpaulin sheets in case of rains.
- Ensures conformance to loading patterns and to prevent damage to materials during transit by following standard procedures of material loading. Verifies materials delivery against work order and dispatch instructions.
- Prepares reports on receipt of finished materials, dispatched materials and materials ready for dispatch to facilitate decision making at higher level.
- Observes required safety precautions during the handling, storage and loading of galvanized materials.
- Ensures proper housekeeping in the finish material area by regular cleaning.
- Assuring dispatch activity going on as per AIC (dispatch procedure, Guideline and checkpoint
- City Ras Al Khaimah
- Currency United Arab Emirates Dirhams – AED
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 3
- Years of experience End ( Max) 6
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Engineering
- Speciality 2 Technology