For Michael Page, UAE Qualification:
- Degree in Finance/Business Administration (minimum Bachelor) Proficiency in Microsoft Excel Excellent communication skills in English, additional language is a plus
- Relevant experience is preferred
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supervising payment processing, accounts receivables and accounts payables and Ensuring accuracy of technical accounting entries including accruals, prepayments, fixed assets and revenue recognition.
- Conducting accounts reconciliations and variance analyses and Drafting financial reporting and financial analyses. Supporting in the financial closing, audit and preparation of the financial statements.
- Assisting the management team on various tasks including financial planning and forecasting
- City Dubai
- Currency United Arab Emirates Dirhams – AED
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Education Major MBA
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Finance