By Abacas Global, Lahore for Government Holdings Private Limited, Islamabad Requisition ID: 4735 Qualification:
- Member of recognized body of professional accountants or Master’s in Finance/Accounts
- 12 years post-qualification experience including 5 years relevant experience in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in Oil & Gas industry
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supervise Company’s, corporate finance, and budgeting, financial reporting, taxation and treasury functions.
- Advice on business strategy, financial planning and long-range forecasting, risk analysis and policies.
- Direct and supervise corporate financial information system and maintenance of books of accounts.
- Efficiently manage treasury function and advise management for corporate financial matters.
- Devise cost efficient strategic financial plans, budgets, forecasts, and oversee corporate accounts.
- Management of receivable and recovery and Management / handling of tax function (sales/income tax returns, assessment etc.).
- Handling of Commercial Audit and related queries
- Devise cost efficient strategic financial plans, budgets, forecasts, and oversee corporate accounts/ reporting.
- City Islamabad
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Management
- Years of experience (Min) 12
- Education Major MBA/CA
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Finance