By Indman, Qatar Qualification:
- Graduate in Mechanical/ Instrumentation / Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in construction industry mainly in oil, gas and petrochemical industry.
- Good level of technical understanding of all relevant technical disciplines, experience of engineering team supervision/management on onshore/offshore oil & gas projects, knowledge of relevant codes and standards
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow-up the progress of the engineering works performed by the Contractor and the timely issue of the engineering documents, drawings lists and document index according to the approved MDR schedule.
- Collate and expedite technical query and derogation responses from engineering team and submit to management for approval.
- Expedite the discipline leaders to reply to the query/derogation in due time.
- Monitor readiness, schedule and coordinate HAZID/ HAZOP/ Project reviews sessions with NOC, Contractor, and ensure all necessary technical reviews are planned and executed, and follow-up on actions closure in a systematic manner.
- Follow-up the progress of the engineering works performed by the Contractor, the timely issue of the engineering documents, drawings lists and document index according to the approved MDR schedule.
- Ensure effective and timely comments and/or approve via EDMS of the engineering documents by the project specialists. Check incorporation of Company comments by the Contractor and vendors into the resubmitted documentation.
- City Doha
- Currency Qatar Riyals – QAR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 10
- Education Major BS/BE
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Engineering