By Michael Page for an investment wing of Abu Dhabi’s Government, a Semi-Government company. Qualification:
- Graduate Degree
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a similar role in Procurement, contracts, and Service Level Agreements
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly reports related to savings / discount achieved by negotiations along with work suggestions for improving.
- Ensure all assigned GS Help desk calls are resolved in a professional, timely and accurate manner to the satisfaction of the requester and adhering to the SLAs
- Act as a backup for other procurement team members during their absence and handle their duties in a reliable and professional manner
- Maintain and update files/records related to procurement- audit, records variations and implements and maintains data management systems, as required and prepare and attend procurement meetings if required, follows up on pending items and provides feedback and updates to the line manager.
- Generate, prepare, and provide ad hoc reports to the line manager as requested.
- Highlight any potential risks, inconsistencies, concerns to the line manager
- City Abu Dhabi
- Currency United Arab Emirates Dirhams – AED
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Years of experience (Min) 8
- Education Major BS/BBA
- Degree Bachelor's degree / higher diploma
- Preferred Nationality Any Nationality
- Gender Male
- Speciality 1 Procurement