Liaquat National Hospital, Karachi
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualification and experience is as per PMDC requirements
- Manage a team of nursing staffs to ensure the delivery of high-quality nursing care to the patients in the assigned units and Randomly visit patients in assigned units to assess the quality of nursing care and to obtain patients’ feedback regarding nursing services, ensuring that issues and concerns if any are duly addressed.
- Ensure implementation of International Patient Safety Goals and Infection Control practices in assigned units.
- Ensure timely submission of end of probation forms/appraisals seeking attendance and disciplinary records from Section Head Nursing Administration.
- Designs educational and practical skill training of Nursing Staffs in coordination with Section Head-Nursing Education Services.
- Ensure implementation of EMR via effective utilization by self and team members.
- Investigates patient’s care issues & staff complaints in collaboration with Section Head Nursing Administration.
- Maintain decorum in consulting Multidisciplinary Teams, Senior and Nursing Management also with nursing employees across the board.
- City Karachi
- Currency Pakistan Rupees – PKR
- Number of Vacancies 1
- Career Level Mid-Career
- Degree Master's degree
- Preferred Nationality Pakistan
- Gender Any
- Speciality 1 Nursing